We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Work with current and prospective
customers to ensure design-in features and product qualification meet all
- Support recurring OEM customer
calls for engineering related topics such as engineering status, schedules,
qualification progress, failure analysis status, product/feature change
request, and issues resolution.
- Executes customer support
processes to convert customer requirements into technical directives.
- Provide next level technical customer
support to Field Application Engineering team as deemed necessary.
- Facilitate creation of engineering
collateral materials for Marketing and customers including Firmware Release
Notes, Product Change Notices, Application Notes, Performance Reports, Design
Verification Test Reports, Reliability Demonstration Test Reports, White
- Work with respective core
engineering disciplines to engage customers in technical design review
- Facilitate meeting goals,
participants, schedule, agenda, materials preparation, and relevant logistics.
- Collaborate with hardware and
firmware teams in conjunction with the Jira system to request and track
progress on customer qualification issues.
- Work with development teams to
clearly communicate customer expectations and drive schedules by working with
software, ASIC, SSD validation and hardware teams.
- Customer qualification and failure analysis
experience; Presentation and Project management skills, storage experience
- SAS and PCIe Interface knowledge preferred.
- SCSI and NVMe protocol knowledge a plus.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast
moving, dynamic environment;
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed, and
demonstrate credibility with internal teams and customers;
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex
problems, multi-task and meet deadlines with a high degree of responsiveness to
support the team in resolving customer issues.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data
storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD
brands covering flash and disk-based solutions.
Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western
Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from
the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and
Digital does not
unlawfully discriminate and complies
with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster:
Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the
US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.