We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Make Cold/Warm outbound calls to customers generating leads and appointments for field sales.
- Support Field Sale Account manager with named accounts.
- Work in Field with Field Account manager.
- Give roadmap presentations
- Attend events in the field
- Act as conduit between accounts and internal organizations such as finance, sales operations supply etc.
- Manage account data in Salesforce.com.
- Manage marketing programs for named accounts
- Manage Forecast and POS information.
- Support accounts with daily needs for ETA’s, Sample requests, pricing etc.
- Other duties as required.
- College Graduate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player attitude.
- Aptitude for Technical product understanding.
- Ability to work with Spreadsheets and office applications.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law