Technician 3,Manufacturing Equipment
Location: Laguna Philippines
Req Id: JR-0000041532
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs immediate machine troubleshooting and repairs/ conversions/ set-up and or qualifications.
Performs machines daily and periodic maintenance activities.
Assist the engineer/s in performing line qualification prior to manufacturing use.
Performs defined activities based on the written documented procedures and defined engineering instructions.
Performs tool modification, optimization to improve tool performance and product quality.
Conduct daily 5’s on tools and work station area.
Minimum Education and Experience :
1. At least college level (technical courses) or Technical Vocational graduate.
2. With or without relevant experience.
Technical Competencies :
1. Knowledgeable in Windows Office Application (Excel, Power point)
2. Background in Basic PLC programming is an advantage.
3. Experience in Electro-Pneumatic machineries will be an advantage.
Behavioral Competencies :
1. Must have high initiative to learn and participates to develop skills.
2. Self Confidence
§ Can express opinions and knowledge openly
3. Must be a team player
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.