Technician (Sputter Process Engineering)
Location: Bayan Lepas, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform process characterization, disk sampling and measurement
- Carry out process characterization and fine tuning as per memo and guideline
- Perform schedule sampling measurement and perform adjustment if needed
- Monitor Online SPC data and feedback if not meeting rules
- Buyoff machine input parameter and feedback if out of spec (pressure, current, voltage, etc)
- Assist engineer to carry out process troubleshooting
- Assist engineer to run process evaluation
Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
Minimum 2 years of working experience in manufacturing environment (especially Hard disk media) is required.
Working experiences in Sputtering or machine maintenance related field would be an added advantage.
Must be able to work on 12 hours shifts (6 crews 2 shift pattern)
Able to communicate in English
- Willing to work in the cleanroom environment
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.