We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proven ability to establish senior level relationships at targeted accounts.
- Have complete understanding of the production & post production eco-system for data storage
- Ability to analyze and assess the opportunities and make the successful recommendations
- Ability to engage, partner and influence internal teams for a profitable and winning outcome.
- Close opportunities from lead generation to contract/order execution.
- Successful track record for closing deals and exceed set goals
- Be creative on how to establish new target accounts and account development
- Passionate about post sale customer success.
- Work closely with Channel Marketing teams, to plan and execute marketing initiatives.
- 7 to 10 years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communications, including presentation skills.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law