We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- To Manage EHS Management System e.g. ISO14001,ISO45001, RBA, ISO22301, customers requirement including all legal compliance evaluation and facilitate the implementation with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Manage Environmental Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Educate and promote local management safety mind-set, communicate and drive their proper engagement to comply with regulatory requirements and corporate policies.
- Set up and develop EHS management system, obtain and maintain relevant certification, e.g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc.
- Liaison with the local authority and external parties regarding relevant environmental, health and safety programs (declaration, submissions, permits, inspections etc.).
- Applies for and maintains all pertinent operating permits and authorizations, to include but not be limited to Fire Department, Air Quality, Transportation, Environmental, Storm Water, Waste, and Waste Water. Provides renewal applications in a timely manner to ensure there is no lapse in approval, authorization, or Permit.
- Organizes and conducts EHS inspection and audits, make sure everything in good state, follow the PDCA principle to drive compliance to applicable regulations, and continual improvement.
- Administering the EHS training programs, make sure everybody get the trained on necessary EHS awareness and competencies, utilizing the company Learning Management System (LMS) platform and similar effective and efficient tools. Ensures all employees are current with training requirements, retains training records, and provides notice to personnel of recurrent training prior to expiration to ensure continuity of business and operations.
- Manages regulatory agency, third party audits, inspections, inquiries, contacts and reporting, ensure annual compliance audits.
- Complete root cause analyses and develop corrective action plans to address root basic causes and management system weak-spots through the use of industry-recognized cause analysis techniques (5-Why, 8-D, etc.)
- Managing the Hazardous Waste management and disposal programs
- Compliance with local law requirements on air emission, water discharge, noise, hazardous wastes, etc..
- In coordination with the Environmental Coordinator, review and approve Chemical Usage and Authorization requests, maintain the Safety Data Sheets and related documents.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in Engineering, Safety or Environment Science or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable of local EHS laws & regulations.
- EHS experience across some of the Southeast Asian counties would be highly regarded.
- 10 – 15+ years EHS working experience, at least 2- 4+ years in management position in multinational manufacturing company.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with ability to interface with all levels within the Company.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and a “Can Do” attitude.
- Safety management certificates, registered safety professional is preferred.
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.