Senior Engineer, Electronic Design Engineeirng
Location: Bangalore, India
Req Id: JR-0000042135
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
• Developing micro-architecture specifications.
• Logic design, implementation, and verification using Verilog, System Verilog, and any required programing and scripting languages.
• Design integration, logic synthesize, and design optimization for timing, area and power.
• Developing front-end methodologies and tool flows.
• Participating in chip bring-up and testing
•Strong Digital Electronics Fundamentals
•Exposure with Cadence NCSIM, ICCR/IMC, Verdi, SVN, AccuRev
•Good understanding of computer architecture, logic design and VLSI design.
•Knowledge of SystemVerilog, Verilog and C.
•Knowledge of design verification, and functional coverage.
•Ability to program scripting languages.
•Strong communication skills and a good team player
•Knowledge in logic synthesis and timing closer are must, and some experience is a plus
•Strong Problem Solving & Communication skill is a must
This position involves in-depth understanding of the Memory Design and Logic Design. Design flow from RTL to GDS2 and the challenges posed by advanced technologies. The successful candidate will possess detailed understanding of RTL design, synthesis, static timing analysis, clock domain crossing, and low power techniques
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.