- Helps planning manage inventory levels, schedules and availability of selected materials.
- Analyzes RMA records and ensures RMAs shipped to customers in timely manner.
- Responds to termination or cancellation of order requests from customers.
- Interfaces with service center providers, technical support team, and account managers on a regular basis to update on materials need to ship to customers.
- Interfaces with service sites in different regions to schedule product transfers across service centers.
- Manages reporting: inventory, RMA turnaround times, service site efficiency.
- Performs material transactions in SAP and Oracle applications.
- 2+ years of previous work experience in a high mix and high volume electronics reverse logistics operation.
- Associate's degree in business, supply chain or engineering, Bachelor's degree is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to create and maintain enthusiasm for new and challenging goals.
- Understanding of Kanban/Pull and other inventory control systems required
- Knowledge of lean principles required.
- Microsoft Excel advance skills required.
- Previous SAP/ ORACLE experience highly desirable.
- Good communications skills (both verbal & written).
- Strong work ethic.