We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
As the Sales Enablement Specialist, you’ll be assisting the Sales Enablement Global Manager to support the engagement and enablement of the global sales force to develop a greater level of situational fluency with consistent messaging and sales tools across each stage of the sales cycle. These tools will be focused on our core messaging, product value and positioning, competitive intelligence and solutions. This position requires a mix of interpersonal, project management and communications skills in addition to an understanding of marketing principles, sales methodology, and content creation.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop positioning statement and collateral specific to individual customer, region or channel.
- Create, support or handle the knowledge transfer of sales messaging to enable the global sales force to have consistent, effective and engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle
- Help create sales guides identifying key market trends, differentiators, and usage scenarios
- Construct first meeting materials – presentations, whiteboards, demos
- Manage the content repository of sales enablement assets ensuring a centralized repository of materials
- Measure the level of usage across tools to provide guidance on business impact, areas for improvement, and additional future projects
Skills & Experience:
- Strong PC-based computer skills; proficient with MS Office Suite, Jive a plus
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer service oriented in engaging and supporting the sales team
- Ability to see the bigger picture and prioritize accordingly
- Educational requirements- Bachelor’s Degree Required
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law