We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop overall product validation strategy including defining test infrastructure and test methodology.
• Innovative approach (out of the box thinking) for building the best in class White, Gray and Black tests packages for validating the product.
• Develop White Box and Black Box tests to meet specs. Bench test with Simulator or Product.
• Analyze, design, program, debug and modify software and Firmware codes.
• Ability to use development tools to troubleshoot firmware codes.
• Work often involves analog and digital hardware, software, operating systems and tools.
• Review testing requirements and influence future product design for debug and test.
• Interface with all key stakeholders and customers to ensure product verification meets customer expectations and needs.
• Outstanding system understanding to write state of the art tests capabilities, functions and requirements.
• Achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
• Continuously improve the existing processes and systems to keep them up to date with the customer needs and industry trends.
Technical and analytical skills required:
• BS/MS degree, with at least 5 years of related experience in storage technologies
• Test coverage methodology for real-time embedded systems
• Object Oriented Programming development using C++, Java and Python
• Ability to methodically root cause complex failure mechanism
• Experienced in test design development
• Experienced working with storage protocols for at least 2 of PCIe, SAS, SATA, NVMe, SCSI and eMMC
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Able to develop key relationships and work effectively across a globally diverse team.
• Self-motivated and self-directed.
• Able to elect requirements from all stakeholders.
• Able to work under pressure for quick resolution and delivery.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.