Technologist, Product design Engineering
Location: Bangalore India
Req Id: JR-0000042141
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
* Define Manufacturing Test Flows & Methodologies to meet customer & quality requirements. Identification of Low Cost Test solutions to meet target DPPM's
* Failure Analysis & RMA support for field & internal customer issues on our products during qualification or deployment.
* Own New Product Migration from R&D to High Volume Manufacturing Phase, support technical issues & co-ordination with cross functional teams
* Monitor product yield, test time and DPPM. Provide technical solutions for yield improvement, TTR and DPPM reduction; and come up with detail plans and drive for implementation
* Requires MS/ME/MTech degree in EEE/ECE/E&I or equivalent with 4-10 years of related experience.
* Strong knowledge in Semiconductors, Electronics Circuit Design & Analysis is a must
* Hands - On Experience with Lab Bench Equipment (DSOs, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers) is a must
* Background in Semiconductor Mfg Processes, Flash Memory Architecture and Operation is a plus
* Knowledge of IC Test Methodologies, Communication Protocols such as USB, SATA, SCSI etc is a plus
* Strong background in Statistics, Data Analysis is a must
* Programming skills in C, C++ is a must and Java/Python is a plus
* The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
* Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.