Engineer, Manufacturing Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
Req ID: JR-0000041359
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible
· Drive for process cpk improvement to meet cpk goal of >1.67 and stretch goal of >2.0.
· Drive for process yield FPY improvement to meet >99.5%.
· Drive for process automation and data automated reporting for real time process improvement.
· Define process critical parameter CTQ with trigger limit being defined, with trigger alarm being turn on.
· Define process troubleshoot procedure for manufacturing with all process triggered alarm or process trouble shooting OCAPs available and OCAP effectives are validated.
· Lead for internal and customer quality issue (8D and CQI) corrective action and improvement plan.
· Process spec validation and process characterization follow by process predictive modeling (machine learning) for automated inline process improvement.
· Ensure all NPI products Passover from NPI meet yield and cpk requirement.
· Define incoming material and collateral spec requirement for process control for DFx.
· Document owner for VAR, process WI and FMEA.
· Lead for respective Process Change control CCB document. Drive for process improvement SGA.
· Minimum bachelor degree with engineering background, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering will be preferred.
· At least 2~5 years working experience on engineering for equipment maintenance/repair/improve in SMT
· Good supervisory skills to lead the SMT team.
· Knowledge in SPC, MSA, DOE, etc will be a plus.
· Strong communication skill in Chinese/English/Bahasa
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.