Description Western Digital®
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU
define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regularly support document for contractors to work within WD factory with policy compliance.
- Help Superior in control and monitor discipline of contractor.
- Help Superior to inspect the work place for to validate information.
- Coordinate the project work during night time and weekend.
- Ensure all project work has fully safety protection and comply with safety and security policy.
- Ensure the project work place keep clean every day.
- Inform and consult superiors if any project detail goes out of plan.
- Follow EHS company rule and regulation.
- Execute the assignment / Special project.
- High Vocational / Diploma or higher Degree in electrical, mechanical, chemical, industrial technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Facilities or related field in WD
- New graduates are welcomed (if not use delete)
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, 14001, 18001 and 22301
- Knowledge of Cleanroom environment and contamination control
- Technical report writing
- Able to use PC and MS office.
- Understand drawing, layout and schematic diagram
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.
Support all Facilities project on Installation, permit support, work place inspection withsatisfied quality, quantity, time line and safety requirement