Production Planning Manager
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
· Review weekly loading forecast and capacity and resource readiness with IE
· Align the resource requirement with US capacity planning and follow up with related engineering and production team to ensure the planned capacity is available on time
· Define the back-end tester allocation and publish daily SMT and back-end loading and scheduling plan based on the priority from system and manual pull-in request
· Equipment level schedule balancing key equipment utilization and on time delivery
· Monitor the loading and output status to ensure quarterly goal is on track
· Degree in Business and/or Engineering.
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
· Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Ability to work well with people
· Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
Western Digital, HGST, and SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.