We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Become the “face” of G-Tech at the very influential Hollywood customers.
- Influence and manage the product roadmap, lifecycle, and EOL from a sales/field perspective.
- Key member of the team to set the overall plan & direction for success at M & E accounts.
- Key stake holder and influencer for our marketing investments at the M & E accounts.
- Provide stewardship and insights for the other members on the M & E team
- Success in managing inside sales or sales development people to generate leads.
- Proven ability to establish senior level and “C” level relationships at targeted accounts.
- Have complete understanding of the production & post production eco-system for data storage
- Ability to engage, partner and influence internal teams for a profitable and winning outcome.
- Successful track record for closing deals and exceeding assigned goals
- Be creative on how to establish new target accounts and account development
- Passionate about post sale customer success.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law