Technician 1, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
Req Id: JR-0000042010
We’re looking for a dynamic Technician with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Sustaining process and equipment troubleshooting, stability and reliability for Automated cassette cleaner (ACC), dual polisher cleaning machine (DPCL), grouper
· Monitor and sustain process and quality indicator – Grade Monitoring (C and XF).
· Shiftily reports and special events reports
· Work hand in hand with other department to ensure smoothness of production floor and equipment
· Work toward zero safety incident
· Diploma in any relevant Engineering discipline.
· Strong troubleshooting skills, initiative, independent, good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good team player
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they posses