Planner 2, Production Control
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Material Master Extension:
• Be responsible for maintaining the wafer/die level material master data and extension in SAP base on the template provided by Data Governance team.
• Be responsible to extension all direct material into SAP with basic data settings.
• BOM assignment to the build plant in SAP.
• Setup Quota Arrangement (distribution lane) base on business requirements and governance rule.
• Setup routing to specific plant as per Data Validation rule.
• Comment and triggering to cost roll team in agile ECO, once done for extension.
• Review exception report in daily basic, to make amendment according to data validation rule.
• Highlight/feedback to appropriate team if any abnormal case which populate into exception report.
• Schedule meeting with DG team/PCM team/Business user when require.
• Support to setup down-bin table for SDSS and SDSM factory.
• Check with PCM/item creator who make update in agile if any discrepancy/unclear or error information.
• Received ECO/MCO notification from agile auto sent, to make extension for new material and additional plant. Yet modification may needed in SAP to synchronize per Agile latest updated.
• To review, analyst and support urgent matter upon receive email requested. Then triggering to cost roll team for cost roll material once done for extension to new plant.
• Review and communicate with Data governance team or SAP IT if any enhancement project wish to be implement.
• Bachelor degree; Be familiar with MRP concept
• Highly motivated, team player, thrives on challenge and delivering exceptional results
• 3-4+ years experience in a procurement, logistics, materials management or supply chain manufacturing;Familiar the wafer/die concept is a plus
• Solid experience of SAP, I2, Oracle is preferred; Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; Highly attention to data & has good data analysis skill.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
In this position, the individual will be responsible for the structural and dynamic supply planning data quality, completeness and compliance. Will work with the Foundry and Back End Planners to resolve data issues, with IT to resolve data issues, and with the appropriate groups in the US and Asia to establish efficient processes to create and maintain supply planning data. The individual will provide feedback and resolutions to supply planning data problems and will also provide advanced visibility to the supply planners on structural and dynamic data changes that will impact their processes and results. Will also participate in the weekly data readiness review meetings.
• Skills/Experience: Requires BS/BA degree or equivalent with 5 or more years of related experience. The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
• Patience, Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Lead the area of Supply Chain Data to ensure SanDisk's supply chain has no hiccups due to data required for setup
• Ensure all data is 100% accurate, up to date and conforms to required process
• Work with US teams to create processes for new data types
• Work cross-functionally and with personnel across the globe
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and
disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations
worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and
enabling great value from the data they possess