BUYER 3 (PROCUREMENT DIRECT)
Location: PN1 Bayan Lepas, Penang
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and Purchase Direct material according to PC demand plan
- Manage and process PO within TAT and Production schedule set
- Manage and control inventory level according to management or IM goal set
- Coordinate EOL and Norm Operation reclaim target and disposition
- Support CM manager for PN Plant bidding cost and data presentation preparation
- Participate actively in alternative or 2nd source development
- Support SOX / IMS and internal audit
- Participate in cost saving projects and support Commodity Manager for cost saving analysis
- Monitor closely the performance of business partners ( vendors) and keep good relationship
- Act as key buyer for Resilinc ( Risk management) – validation data / mitigation justification /vendor Infor coordination.
- Generate and provide weekly update report PPV, Received forecast and Ageing Report
· Bachelor Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline
· Minimum 5 years (for Bachelor Degree) and 8 years (for Diploma) of experience in Procurement and planning background
- Able to multi-tasks by taking on various projects
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital is the largest provider of data-centric solutions, leading the transformation of how the world captures, preserves, accesses and transforms data. We are looking for great talent to join our team and help make the promise of data a reality. Western Digital creates environments for data to thrive. Everywhere data is captured, preserved, accessed and transformed, we’re leading the charge to unlock its potential. From advanced data centers to mobile sensors to personal devices, our industry-leading solutions create environments where the flow of information leads to smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections.
Western Digital, the Western Digital logo, G-Technology, HGST, SanDisk, Tegile, Upthere and WD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries.