We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain/evolve revenue & margin forecasting models and metrics
- Prepare and drive operational and financial metrics in support of key decision making
- Rollup multiple plans and actuals into a useable view for Business//Finance management
- Prepare ad hoc reporting and as needed to provide insight and support for pending decisions
- Help with month-end/quarter-end closing process and analyze financial results
- Run PVMC Analysis to identify Price/Mix/Margin trends and key drivers
- Implement process improvements, possibly involving utilization of information systems
- Drive and gain consensus
- 5-7 years of relevant finance and accounting experience in the high tech or similar industry (Semiconductor/Hardware Industry preferable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Strong understanding of financial concepts (P&L, Rev, Margin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team-player who can collaborate with colleagues
- Strong financial systems expertise. Familiarity with SAP, BPC, Tableau, Business Objects Planning is preferable
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, high standard of accuracy, ability to multi-task
- Exceptional financial modeling/analytical skills using MS Excel/ MS Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to summarize complex and technical issues / analysis into simple and clear messaging for senior management
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive and independent person who identifies issues and drives them to resolution
- Ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.