We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Roadmap management and communication
- Write and maintain product requirements documents
- Document competitive landscape, market and customer trends and utilize information for roadmap decisions
- Maintain and communicate project schedules to management
- Provide inputs and recommendations into product pricing including product costs, market pricing trends, competitive pricing and market forecasts
- Provide sales support and product advocacy as needed
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering (MBA is a plus)
- At least two years of experience as Product Manager
- Experience in semiconductors, flash memory or SSDs
- Ability to independently learn technical material
- Ability to work in dynamic and multi-tasking environment
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative
- Familiarity with Agile a plus
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.