Description Western Digital®
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Component cleanliness monitoring.
Contamination control and improvement in cleaning process.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or related field.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in HDD or consumer electronics industries or related field
- New graduates are welcomed
- Good attitude and leadership
- Skilled in Ability to use basic electronics instruments and computer program.
- To monitor and improve the cleanliness of HDA’s components to meet WD requirement.
- Ensure the component cleanliness quality are in control and consistency.
- Do the pre-analysis in order to find out the cause of problem relate HAD component cleanliness.
- Support ESD & Contamination Control per Engineer assignment
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Ability to use basic electronics instruments and computer program.
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.