We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The individual will be responsible for managing Memory Cards (Imaging focused) and Reader product lines throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch to EOL.
- Define and write technical product requirements documents and end user use case scenarios
- Development of business case analysis to support investments in new products
- The individual will understand competition, market situation, and customer trends to make impact on roadmap decisions
- Quarterly updates of competitive positioning and project updates
- Understand overall cost of product line, review BOM, and make effort to increase profitability of product line.
- Product advocate and product/technical expert
- Contribute to product positioning, value proposition and product differentiation strategy
- Track new product schedule
- Roadmap management and communication
- Memory Card Product manager will be responsible to evolve product roadmap/portfolio.
- BS in electrical engineering or another technical major/3+ yrs experience
- Experience with semiconductors, flash memory or adjacent technologies preferred
- Consumer & retail experience preferred
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.