Technician 4, Lab
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform analysis on assembly and test defect from production and qualification on semi-finished or finished products. Read and understand the test data log. Perform analysis using FA tools such as X-ray, oscilloscope curve tracer, microscope, SAM, SEM, EDX, TDR, cross-sectioning etc. Generate FA summary with FA findings. Maintain the FA tracking sheet and FA equipment log sheet.
- Electrical background with adequate knowledge on semiconductor assembly process and technology
- Understand failure analysis methodology and flow such as X-ray, CSAM, SEM/DEX, Decap
- Good communication skills
- Quick learning ability
- Decent English reading and writing skill
- Documentation and reporting by using basic computer knowledge
- Exposure to non-hazardous and hazardous chemical during routine job with PPE provided.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.