Technician 2, Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
· Assist engineer for new material/component first articles inspection and final buyoff.
· Assist engineer in continuous improvement on direct/indirect material cost down, UPH & yield enhancement program.
· Assist engineer in AI/engineering build, execute DOE/ evaluation and data collection
· Manage engineer’s logistic needs.
· Any other duties assigned from time base on schedule and unscheduled activities
· Handle abnormal Lots disposition & RCA
· Diploma in Mechanical/Material/Electrical/Physics Engineering
· 2+ years of process engineering experience in semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing plant.
· Must have experience and knowledge at FOL/EOL Assembly process
· Create program, optimization and manage golden recipe.
· Proficient in standard business application software, Tools & standard engineering method (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JMP, DOE,).
· A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
· Ability to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.