- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Initiates projects, develops project proposals, identifies risks and plans work execution.
- This job is a fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Assignments require analysis and recommendations for resolution of complex problems.
- Structures and manages the execution of project/program tasks with general supervision and little guidance.
- Has regular interaction with senior personnel on functional matters.
- May lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams.