ASCM Team (Support IE Capacity Projects) :
L-W & L-H
• Assist in advising/supporting business team on weekly BC(Build Commit) process via ASCM system modules/teams.
Business & System Process (L1-L3)
• Support & execute strategic direction for system governance & compliance to established business flow (including improvements & alignments)
System Solution (Issue/ Change/ New)
• Issue: Prioritizing and advise ASCM IT to respond, analyze, resolve system issue, validate result, and apply fix/migration
• New/Change: Review, assess risk/necessity, support implementation of new request, procedures and standards; initiatives for process improvements/system enhancement, against budget and resource constraints
Asia HDD Integrated Solutions – ASCM/Centralized Planning
Solution Architect (AS IS/TO BE/LIVE)
• For ASCM solution related matters, to participate, review, implement & sustain systems • Support ASCM CRP/UAT/SIT/training (coach/roadshow/AN100/Guidance)
Governance & Change Request Review (RFC/POST LIVE)
• For SOPR/RFC in progress, as solution custodian to advise/review approval of common logic(e.g.SQ/L1) change, ensure system stability/efficiency(input/logic/output/interoperability) across business domain/level/regional
Centralized AS IS
i2 POC / TO BE
i2 full implementation cycle.
Asia HDD HPU Automation Project:
HPU – Process/Logic Alignment
HPU – Input/Output
HPU – DGR (align L-H)
HPU – Master Logic & POC
HPU – KL/BPI/PRB/Integration
• Comply & Execute “SC Executive Directive”, Pass Governance Directives, advocates continuous improvements to master data quality holistically and should not be bound by existing or past business roles within a specific business unit or data domain
• Assume ownership of master data processes/Identify Information Custodians for various business units & Nominate Data Quality Lead/Assign ownership of key master data elements to Information Custodians/Formulate policies/documentation for master data creation processes (if required), and respond to comply/review RFC alignment.
• Monitor & communicate with upstream-supply of ASCM data source to ensure data sustainability/response to SOPR (e.g. US NSD Supply tea., NPL/DNA system team, MITECS team, Oracles team, Asia Doc Control team, etc)
• Delegating activities/tasks to ADM Stewardship Committee (upon SC request) to support various governance activities (follow procedures, support new initiatives, etc)
• Regularly review Business/Technical data health status via meeting/dashboard & follow-up action plan.