We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive finance process for forecasting revenue and GM%, target setting, and budgeting in alignment with the corporate timelines. Communicate required deliverables clearly and facilitate reviews and trade-off discussions with the leadership team for completion in a timely manner.
- Effective collaboration with diverse group of senior BU leaders, Sales Operations staff, Accounting management, and cross-company finance and operational teams.
- Analyze results to understand performance against plan/forecast. Recommend a course of action if risk is present.
- Work closely with GL accounting team on various accounting policies and activities. Assist Sr. Director on various ad hoc corporate projects, ongoing reporting and presentation needs.
- Publish executive-grade financial summary highlighting risks and opportunities impacting bottom line in a timely manner. Clearly communicate results and recommendations to senior business leaders. Leverage existing Financials system to automate and improve current reporting processes.
- Ensure monthly financial results are stated accurately and in accordance with GAAP. Ensure adequate internal controls are in place and audit guidelines are adhered to. Identify and implement process improvements to enhance financial visibility, control and planning effectiveness.
- Manage and develop a high-performing team.
- Minimum of 6-8 years related experience
- Prior experience managing teams
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- Experience in the application of accounting principles to periodic financial reporting, planning and forecasting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, communication, and influencing skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.