We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs to provide analytics for Product development and validation.
- Develops software for data collection, log parsing and analysis on cloud hosted infrastructure with Python, C#/C++, AWS, SQL/No-SQL Databases.
- Understands and collects analysis requirements from different departments and incorporates with software engineering team to plan and develop infrastructure system to support automatic reports.
- Requires BS/BA degree in CS/CE or equivalent with 8-12 years of related experience.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C#, Python.
- Experience in Python programming.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and No-SQL databases.
- AWS deployment, management and capacity planning is desired.
- At scale data processing and storing experience is big plus.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Summary of skill sets:
- Object oriented programming: C#, C++/ Java
- Web development: WebAPI,Data Visualization, Angular/React.JS
- Knowledge of database: MSSQL, MySQL, No-Sql(Mongo), Hadoop
- Scripting language: Python, PowerShell
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.