We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help develop messaging and content for new products launches across web and collateral
- Update / maintain consistent branding and messaging across web, presentations and collateral
- Develop and implement social media strategy
- Help create original content for both in-bound and out-bound marketing activities
- Maintain company website and customer portal
- Help create PowerPoint presentations for sales meetings, speaking engagements, and customers meetings
- Update sales collateral materials such as product briefs, datasheets, user guides, etc. with input from product engineering.
- Manage, review and execute on all marketing related projects to support our business’s goals and objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on all outbound marketing activities including events, tradeshows, webinars, email blast, promotions
- Must be enthusiastic, passionate and open-minded about marketing and communications
- Must excel at project management
- Proven expertise in messaging and content development
- Must excel at written and verbal communication with ability to take technical details and convey in a meaningful way to a varied audience
- Must be a self-starter and capable of multi-tasking as well as working individually in team settings
- Must be proactive in coordinating with internal resources to see assigned tasks / projects through to completion
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools e.g., Salesforce.com, Marketo, AEM
- Proven social media advertising experience and success managing campaigns across, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- 3 to 5 years work experience with a similar high-tech manufacturer
- Previous experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- Chinese-speaking is a plus
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.