We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for growing WDC revenue and customer success in the Oil & Gas vertical as the primary responsibility. The EAM is responsible for developing relationships with senior level executives in their assigned accounts and developing a partnering strategy with each account. The successful EAM will manage the entire sales process from opportunity creation to deal closure. The EAM must be able to articulate technology and position products to both business and technical leaders to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Residence in the Houston, TX area is a requirement.
- Generate new account relationships and develop strategic partnerships.
- Identify & Qualify opportunity to scale product revenue.
- Develop the Go-to-Market Model for the geography to achieve deeper and broader account penetration for the region and assigned accounts
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Required to read/write in Salesforce.com on a daily basis or as necessary
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law