- Degree or Masters in IT, Business Management / Materials Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Planner / Buyer in Material Planning with hands on practical MRP knowledge in a OEM or multinational manufacturing environment
- Strong in communication & negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of MRP II and other computer software. Intermediate or advanced level of hands on MS Office skills (Excel & Power point)
- A good team player Strong analytical and problem solving ability Effective interpersonal & communication Able to work under tight schedule
- Excellent in planning, Proactive, responsible, independent working style.
- Able to take up additional initiatives or projects with can-do attitude
- Self -motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people
The future. It’s on you. You & Western
storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most
important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture,
preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies,
consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and
solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s
exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us.
Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST,
SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal
employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does
not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set
forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal
Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information
click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.