Perform warehouse function that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking, packing and shipping orders, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Warehouse duties and responsibilities:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Prepare orders by processing request and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or bins according to organizational standards.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Report discrepancies.
- Prepare parcels for shipment.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping pallets area, and work station clean.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisor and coworkers.
- Follow all safety practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Proficiency in inventory software, database and systems
- Knowledge of SAP or Oracle is a Plus
- Good communication, organizational, time management and mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
Physical demands and abilities:
- Regularly lift and /or move objects 10 – 50lbs occasionally lift and /or move objects that weigh more than 100lbs.
- Frequently required to stand , walk, stoop, kneel , crouch
- Must have Safety Shoes
- Must be forklift Certified
Have 1-2 year working experience in Microsoft Products, such as