We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Preparing the monthly Balance Sheet and Income statements
- Run currency revaluation and translation of all entities;
- Perform Multi-level Intercompany transactions and analysis;
- Accounting for foreign currency based equity-method investments;
- Coordinate and run monthly allocations
- Monthly account reconciliations and analysis for assigned accounts
- Preparation of internal management reporting and external reporting schedules;
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and special projects as requested;
- Assist with quarterly, interim and year-end audits;
- A qualified candidate will also have strong communication and critical-thinking skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally with various levels of personnel across the organization.
- This person must be able to work comfortably in a fast paced, unpredictable environment where changing priorities may occur frequently based on operational needs
Qualified candidates will require the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar degree
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience including experience working in industry
- Public accounting / audit experience with a CPA certificate (optional)
- Experience with SAP and Oracle systems preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. Desire to work as a team member. Both the same team and outside of the team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to tackle and troubleshoot problems and with the ability to work in a fast paced and limited resource environment.
- Strong communication skills including working with international teams, and able to handle internal and external audit teams.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law