The next big
thing in data is you.
- A Bachelor Degree in Business Admin/Information Management/Computer Science
- A minimum of 5 years related working experience.
- Working experiences in manufacturing environment is an added advantage.
- Experience in implementing or supporting Manufacturing related applications like MES, ERP or Supply Chain related systems. (ASCP, RP, Demantra, APCC)
- Good programming skill on Java & C++ and PL/SQL, XML publisher
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.