We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Customer Journey Marketing Manager
At Western Digital we’re developing the next-generation of smart storage products and services -- making all your digital stuff accessible, engaging and safe from anywhere and any device. As a member of our talented team, you will define, develop and launch marketing systems, initiatives and campaigns that reach hundreds of millions of users, cultivate user relationships, and drive product engagement. In our division of Western Digital, we hire the best, operate with the freedom and innovation of a start-up, and are backed by the resources, scale and market leadership of a Fortune 500 company.
We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial consumer software Marketing Manager to help innovate and execute key marketing initiatives across the customer journey / experience with our products. You will lead the development of our customer journey marketing vision, establish the systems and build and develop the team. Additionally, you will be responsible for creating, aligning and executing marketing plans to engage our users throughout their journey with our products. You’ll analyze data, understand user behavior, identify trends, craft marketing strategies, lead cross-functional programs, measure results and drive implementation and rollout. This position is based in our Milpitas, CA office with option to work out of Redwood City part time.
● Lead a focused team of customer journey marketers to create execute, analyze and improve programs designed to engage users and increase satisfaction and loyalty
● Manage customer communication systems to reach users throughout their journey with our products, including onboarding and education, new features, and transactions
● Improve self-help and support functionality across our products/apps to empower users to access the information they need
● Leverage Western Digital’s owned media to engage prospects and customers around exciting new products and services
● Proven web, app and mobile consumer marketing professional with 7+ yrs experience
● Marketing management, including people management
● Experience with CRM, marketing systems and running consumer campaigns at scale
● Skilled at using analytics to increase user engagement and loyalty through end user marketing and communications to millions of MAUs
● Strategic marketing mind
● Success with multiple products/apps, including scaling to millions of users ● Deep understanding and empathy for users / user experience
● Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
● Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment; experience managing vendors / agencies
● Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance; comfortable dealing with ambiguity