Location: Laguna Philippines
Req Id: JR-0000043499
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process vendor invoices and analyze Evaluated Receipts Settlement (ERS) accounts.
• Ensure that Purchase Orders (PO) and Goods Receipts (GR) are properly matched and processed (3-way/2-way match).
• Complete problem resolution, analyze aging reporting, open GR report to solve pending issues,
• Completes monthly vendor reconciliations and GL reconciliation at month end.
• Work closely with Contract Manufactures (CM’s), Procurement (US and Asia), Receiving (US), and Planning (Asia).
• Coordinate the SAP set up for AP related processes.
• Assists AP Management with special projects as assigned.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent with 4 or more years of related experience.
• Have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
• Have strong payables and accounting knowledge, and complex problem resolution skills including effective organization and time management, ability to coordinate priorities and initiatives, and meet set deadlines.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal English skills) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent Excel Skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and limited resource environment.
• Familiarity with SAP/ORACLE is a big plus.
• Strong ability to effectively and expertly communicate with vendors, consultants, management, and other clients, both verbally and in writing
• Outstanding ability to handle tasks with large number of information with effectiveness
• Commendable skills in organizing and working on several tasks concurrently, as well as in giving proper attention to details.
• Self-reliance, with the ability to work comfortably in a team environment
• Possess basic accounting and mathematical skills to be able to post transactions or perform bookkeeping entries.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.