We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Plan, supervise, and conduct Operational, Financial, and Information Technology audits and reviews of various organizations, functions, and processes; Perform value-added assessment of internal controls, systems, processes, financial reporting, and identify opportunities for improvement; Serve as a point of contact for management regarding the status of projects and issues encountered; Establish standards of performance, and review, develop and train internal audit staff. Perform traditional audits, SOX compliance testing, and support the Internal Audit team in data gathering and analysis, assist in investigations. This individual may travel up to 20% with the travel being domestic and international in nature.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs Internal IT and Operational audit projects including audits of policies & procedures, processes, security, network, system configuration, database, application, and operating system specific audits as well as SOX and other regulatory compliance audits.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement; develop and execute project plans to enhance operational effectiveness, including deployment of new controls or configuration changes
- Performs and occasionally leads staff in conducting audits to ensure thorough coverage of areas reviewed, proper evaluation of internal controls, and policy compliance within budgeted and scheduled timeframes
- Determines or assists in determining proper scope of test work
- Develops and reviews audit programs tailored to assigned projects.
- Presents reports on audit results and recommends corrective actions or improvement as required
- Tracks, monitors, and validates completion of audit observations
- Performs user access reviews and segregation of duties analysis for various systems
- Examines documentation and verifies controls in accordance with stated policies
- Appraises adequacy of management responses and corrective actions implemented
- Performs traditional operational/compliance audits (non-IT related) and ensure thorough coverage of areas reviewed, proper evaluation of internal controls, and policy compliance within budgeted and scheduled timeframes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years IT audit related experience including external or internal audit
- Professional certification as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred
- Big Four experience preferred
- Skill in examining complex business processes and related controls
- Strong MS Excel, MS Access, MS SQL database, Oracle Database, AIX, HP-UX, Active Directory, Windows Server, SAP, and Oracle ERP skills and experience.
- Familiarity with Nmap, NetStumbler, Nessus, Nikto, BackTrack, and other security related tools
- Understanding of and ability to read and create Visual Basic, Shell, and SQL scripts.
- Solid understanding of business processes as well as Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Solid understanding of the Oracle Business suite and SAP ERM systems.
- Desire to assist the business and IT in re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Ability to develop risk based audit programs and execute
- Knowledge of Information Technology and financial/business analysis techniques
- Ability to perform and evaluate the quality of audit work
- Knowledge of the COSO internal control framework and the Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 requirements
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Read, analyze, and interpret documents such as technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Write complex reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals and policy manuals using excellent grammar, correct punctuation and spelling, cohesive structure, concise wording and appropriate tone
- Effectively present information to management
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Experience with CAATT (Computer Assisted Auditing Tools & Techniques) such as IDEA, ACL, etc.
- Experience with Oracle GRC tools
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.