Senior Engineer, Manufacturing Equipement Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Documentation: SOP, WI, Equipment FMEA, OCAP and Control Plan for related process.
- Ensure effective hand shaking process of new device/product introduction to the line and new process technology capabilities developments.
- Responsible for new material/component first articles inspection and final buyoff.
- Continuous improvement on direct/indirect material cost down & yield enhancement program.
- Ensure robustness of process control to meet yield & thru-put expectation.
- Report any non-conformance/customer complains issue and develop/follow up the improvement actions.
- Fully participate to resolve the issue thru teamwork, and be the main coordinator for any internal/ external audit programs.
REQUIREMENTS: (Set out the qualifications, experience and functional skills/competencies that are essential for the position)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electronics – Computer and Information
- 2+ years of process engineering experience in manufacturing industry.
Generic & Functional Skills / competencies
- Familiar any related computerized system
- Able to read, write and converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good at numbers, calculations and use of statistical tools to analyze data
- Able to do presentation to a big group of employees
- Very familiar to any related Act (if any)
- Possess a vast working knowledge in the related practices in the industry
- Able to work independently
- Have a good interpersonal skill
- Possess leadership skill to coach and guide subordinates
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.